The Mount Pleasant Community Hall is a spacious, handicap accessible, non-smoking facility on two levels. It also has an excellent green space surrounding the venue. For all hall rental inquiries or to book a hall viewing, please call (403) 282-1314 or email.
Off hours emergencies should be directed to (403) 370-8046 or 911 as appropriate.
Our Upper Hall is a bright, air-conditioned facility with tall ceilings suitable for weddings, parties, business events, fitness programs, classes, dance groups and more. The fire capacity is 215 people.
The main hall is approximately 33’x73′ (10m x 22m), with a 12’x15′ (3.6m x 4.5m) raised stage; the entrance hall is 15’x40′ (4.5m x 12.2m) and there is a 13’x21′ (4m x 6.4m) kitchen and 7’x9′ (2.1m x 2.7m) canteen.
We provide rectangular tables and chairs at no additional charge.
The kitchen has two residential stoves, one microwave and one residential fridge, and is suitable for serving food prepared off-premises. We do not provide linens, china, silverware or stemware. Our hardwood floor is attractive in two ways… it is good looking, and it attracts dance groups looking for a comfortable floor.
Monday – Thursday $50/hour or $300 fulll day
Saturday 8 am – 4:30pm $350
Saturday 5 pm – 1 am $550
Saturday 8 am – 1 am $750
Sunday 8 am – 5 pm $350
Our Lower Hall is great for children’s birthday parties as it is currently used for playgroup as well as for after school care. It will also suit book clubs, craft events and family events.
It consists of two main rooms and a small kitchen. The Lower Hall is not handicap accessible and the fire capacity is 138 people.
$35 / hour Monday through Sunday 3 hour minimum
Inquire About the Hall Here
Or Contact Us Using the Following:
Terms & conditions
- A signed rental agreement and cash deposit is required to secure your rental booking.
- Deposit is paid at time of booking, rental fees 30 days in advance
- Liquor license (if applicable) and proof of insurance must also be supplied prior to access.
- The damage deposit may be applied against damages, additional cleaning costs, or for storage fees against items left behind.
- You may consult our Rental Agreement for additional terms and conditions